1) SAVE THE DATE, JUNE 30, FOUNDER’S DAY GALA!
Help us celebrate the University’s rich past and promising future at the Founder’s Day Gala, themed “Guam's Pioneers in Higher Education.” Enjoy an outstanding four-course dinner and exciting entertainment at this special signature event. Plus, get the opportunity to win exciting raffle prizes. Hyatt Regency Guam, Grand Ballroom. 6p.m. to 10p.m. Tickets are $150 per person. Space is limited.
Visit our facebook page to see who is attending and who has been invited. Feel free to send out links to your contacts as well.
2) SAVE THE DATE: JUNE 1, “THE G-FACTOR” UOG ALUMNI MIXER, ALUMNI ARTISTS & PERFORMERS WANTED!
3) EAT AT CPK AND RAISE FUNDS FOR THE UNIVERSITY!
4)THE TRITON PRIVILEGES CARD IS AVAILABLE! ENJOY DISCOUNTS AND FREE OFFERS!
Sign up for membership with the UOG Alumni Association and you can get the Triton Privileges card as a benefit to you. You can get 15 cents off a gallon of gas from 76 among other great offers!
Visit this link to check for any updates to the Triton Privileges Card:
5) ALUMNI OUTREACH THROUGH FACEBOOK – WE NEED YOUR HELP!
· Norm Analista has created the official University of Guam Alumni Facebook page. There are many exciting activities in store for you this year as we celebrate the University's 60th Anniversary! The Facebook page is just one of the methods the Office of Alumni Affairs will use to keep you informed. To best address the objectives of this group, only UOG alumni are permitted to be part of it and interact with other members. We need this group to grow, so please feel free to send invitations to your fellow alum to join this group. But, please be aware that their inclusion is subject to verification.
· To access the alumni group page, click the link below or cut and paste it. You must have a facebook account to log on.