Next week, the Presidential Search finalists will be visiting the campus. The University is hosting special meetings for Faculty, Staff, and Administrators to give you a chance to meet each finalist. The finalists will give brief remarks followed by a Q&A session with the audience.
The schedule for the Faculty meetings and the Alumni, Students, and Staff meetings are posted below.
Please note that dates, times, and venues may be subject to change. Updates will be posted on www.uog.edu/presidential-search-2018 where you can also find information about each finalist.
Forums with Presidential Search Finalists
Dr. Thomas Krise - Monday, June 11
- Faculty Forum: 11am-11:50 am, CLASS Lecture Hall
- Alumni, Students and Staff Forum: 12pm-12:50 pm, CLASS Lecture Hall
Dr. Anita Borja Enriquez - Tuesday, June 12
- Alumni, Students, and Staff: 12:30pm-1:20 pm, CLASS Lecture Hall
- Faculty: 1:30pm-2:20pm, CLASS Lecture Hall
Dr. Bruce T. Murphy - Wednesday, June 13
- Faculty: 11:30am-12:20pm, CLASS Lecture Hall
- Alumni: Students, and Staff, 12:30pm-1:20pm, CLASS Lecture Hall
Dr. Ronald Larsen - Thursday, June 14
- Faculty: 11am-11:50am, CLASS Lecture Hall
- Alumni, Students, and Staff: 12pm-12:50 pm CLASS Lecture Hall