The Guam Child Care & Development Association (GCCDA) committee is currently planning their "Child Care Giver Appreciation Week," April 26-May 2, 2009.
On Friday, May 1, is a forum and Saturday, May 2, will be the all day Professional Leadership Conference from 7:00 am - 5:00 pm. at the SOE.
The organization is seeking presenters for this year's conference.
The theme this year is: "Success Beyond the Imagination: Managing the Environment for Young Children."
If you would like to present a workshop at the conference, please forward the following information as soon as possible to Dr. Marilyn Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org. The format for the conference is similar to last year with 90 minutes for each workshop.
1. YOUR NAME (as it should appear in the program booklet):_____________________________________________________
2. TITLE OF_________________________________________________ WORKSHOP:_________________________________________________
3. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF WORKSHOP (2 or 3 sentences)____
4. MORNING OR AFTERNOON PRESENTER:_______________________
5. TYPE OF EQUIPMENT NEEDED:______________________________